Webpanes™ is a sophisticated fully-fledged
AJAX framework & environment solution that
allows for rich web applications virtually indistinguishable from
Windows™ applications to be built rapidly.
Webpanes™ not only aims to provide a web applications framework & environment
but also useful content like word and spreadsheet processing applications etc.
Different licences are currently being considered, including open-source and commercial licences.
Webpanes™ provides an internet desktop with many OS like features and applications.
Other benefits include:
Please contact us for further information.
- Core features like windowed applications and the ability to customize the skin to make it look exactly like Windows XP™ for example, makes it highly usable and familiar to end users
- Allows for very rapid application development (vRAD) of web based applications thus yielding a high return on investment (ROI)
- Deliver market-differentiating web aplications that have a rich user interface very similar to that of Windows™ applications
- Enjoy a highly flexible, scalable web application that easily handles large data sets and high transaction volumes
- AJAX framework seeks to be as server technology independent as possible making it relatively easy to integrate with other technologies
- Easily and quickly develop applications by leveraging pre-built widgets and libraries
- Eliminate installation hassle, deployment costs and security threats as a result of zero-install on client machines
- Establish a single, uncompromised, look-and-feel standard across all product lines using a common CSS stylesheet to enable the same brand identity among all applications
- Provides a rich, multi-window (MDI) interface with dynamic, client-side processing capabilities, all of which can be personalized and styled to accommodate custom requirements
- Can be setup to run in Portal/OS mode (multiple applications simultaneously) or single application mode
- Enables running multiple MDI and/or SDI applications, all within a single browser window instance
- Has customizable skin/themes that users can choose from
- Looks & Feels exactly like a native OS providing a rich user experience
- J2EE based server side services
- 100% browser based meaning there are no client installs or plug-ins required
- Aims to provide a myriad of applications and utilities most noticeably word/spreadsheet processing, email and messaging
>>Back to top